Random thoughts and postings ….for now. I’m calm and sparkling.

UNCHARTERED MOMENT

I took an unchartered moment

It meant a deep breath.

In that moment there was revelation

And starry skies

For me and for you.

A future bright and celestial,

Glowing and revealing

Nothing held back.

copyright Es-tee Miller

Moonstruck

RED WILD HEART

Red wild heart

Who knows your ways

Candle burns brightly

Abandon sleep

Abyss of sleeplessness

Nights with deep breath

Sighs and longing

Tongue tied, kissed me many times

With tenderness

I can’t see you

But I feel you

You hide from my

Red wild heart

copyright Es-tee Miller

GRACE

I stood in awe

Holy shards of cathedral light

Glimmering, breaking

Through the skies

I felt safe

Heard the mountains sigh

And knew what I could see

His reflection was the same

copyright Es-tee Miller

RED WORDS

Shimmering, dazzling, reflective

Moments of blue

Yes Red Words

Almost there, almost aware

Crystal clear lucidity unbearable

copyright Es-tee Miller

JOY

She said it was too late

He said no, look up

Have faith, surrender to the journey

The joy it’s there

copyright Es-tee Miller

TEMPEST TALK

A poignant electric thought

Jumps out touching him

There is no silence

When lovers are connected

Across the miles vibrations

Toss, turn and collide

He knows I am there waiting

A matter of belief

In our tempest talk

And sizzling sheets

Mixed with kisses

And other lovers imaginary

Rising crescendo of sweet passion

Washes over me in waves of melodious torment

Finally freedom relief

Dizzy rapture

Two romantic people lost in love

Pleasure, mystically capture

A sweet heart, divine bliss

copyright Es-tee Miller

My dear friend Will read these words to me this afternoon and I had to include them in this blog. They really touched my heart.

“Nothing bonds like the truth.

Nothing dispels distrust like the revealed heart.

Bonding is this willingness to reveal..

To be in the heart of another.

To let go of our “not enoughness” and self-doubt.

Making room in our heart for our pain,

so to have room for another’s.

To see that this woman, this man

is all women, all man.

And that this moment is the only moment

we have to find the common essence.
A conscious committed relationship is

a bonding of two “whole” beings

attempting to be mercifully human together”.

Advertisements

About redcontroversy

I know I'm a stargazing,skywatching,storm loving, sungazing addict. Environmentalist, political blogger, professional photographer, writer, artist...my favourite quote is: "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive". ~ Eleonora Duse ~ ...my soul is definitely alive.
This entry was posted in love and poetry. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Random thoughts and postings ….for now. I’m calm and sparkling.

1. kj says:

I knew you’d be back in some way, Red!!! looking forward to your posts….. a whole new world of intrigue and amazement…. luv ya! kj

2. Thank you KJ.. this blog will include everything from love, environmental issues, photography that I take on life moments and everything else that catches my attention. Be prepared for anything! 🙂

3. chanel99 says:

Nice to see your blog up and running Red!

4. Len' Townsley says:

You came into my life at a time when I was feeling low and have sustained me for years, as I have been aware that life dealt you an unbearable hand of pain and suffering, both physical and mental. I tried my incompetent best to be supportive during this difficult time but somehow failed to find the key to open your heart completely. Here and now we see the revelation of the soul of a most erudite being, full of joy and expectation, which is an unequalled pleasure to behold. I can only hope that the expectation is fulfilled, without inhibition and complete trust, but ask, most sincerely, that you take good care of yourself in your new found world and don’t count on others being as giving as yourself.
    Loving you as always……… Len’

• My dearest Len..your words of wisdom and love have sustained me over many rocky roads these past few years…Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it…that would be YOU! Love always, Estee.

5. Norwegian says:

My beautiful Red, brings to mind that song by Adam Cohen..”What other guy?”..I’m so happy to see you opening yourself up to love,life and all that is joyous. It’s always been there but sometimes we all just get stuck. You are now totally undone, unstuck and moving forward. My only regret is that it couldn’t of been with me. 🙂 YOU are my best friend and will always be. I will be behind you always, ready to catch you if you fall but something tells me you are going to forever fly. Loving you always, Nars.

• Dear, dear Nars.. You have been my flying partner for many years..who else would I have flown with? Those moments when we were transcended in space, waiting to soar like Eagles and then complete and utter freedom. Gliding, parachuting above the world..moments I will treasure and honour always. Trusting each other explicitly with each others lives and well being.. You are a wondeful friend.. when I was without a smile YOU gave me many to enjoy over the years. Love, Love, Love my friend. Estee.

6. Antonio says:

Red, I had NOT an inkling you were such a talented poet-ESS!! is that a word? “Came but for friendship, and took away love”…that’s what you do for all of us Red.

7. DEV says:

Nothing but AWESOMENESS here.

8. Karin says:

WOW! Poetry too? and Who is Joe? .. LOL amazing Estee!!!! thank you for your jewellery link, beautiful, beautiful pieces I might add. Nice to hook up with you here and I will be keeping an eye on this “lively” blog as Adrian says!! Cheers my articulate, talented friend.

9. GEM says:

Oh My! these are beautiful writings Red I also did not know you wrote poetry but quite frankly anything you do does not surprise me. Everything you do is always mastered with finesse and beauty, just like you! Cheers my friend.

10. Adrian says:

Oh my God! finally caught up with you woman! I’m not allowed to tell you how I got this link LOL but please tell me it’s not true! someone else has stolen your heart? I thought I had lots of time to do that !! those damned blondes next door kept me distracted and I lost track of all time. Busy with the catering sweetheart and I need that recipe from you that you promised me. Great to see this lively blog and I really enjoyed reading all your amazing words. Rock on beautiful.

• Chef Adrian, how wonderful to see you here! I’ve missed the lively conversation about your young lady friends LOL.. nice to see you still have your mojo on darlin’… I am pretty sure I know who gave you this link .. it’s all okay. We’ll talk soon my friend.

11. Uncle Spike says:

Hey there Newbie Spikey!
    (for your info, a Spikey is the term for folk who are part of the clan known to be followers of Uncle Spike 🙂

Thank you… I really appreciate that as I for one, know how many interesting and entertaining blogs are out there.

Blogging since June 2013, my aim is to deliver an eclectic offering of posts, from my ‘point n shoot’ attempts at basic photography, to the sharing of my travel adventures over the decades, as well as day to day happenings here on the farm. Oh, plus a few observations, opinions and lighter-hearted stuff thrown in for good measure.

I normally keep to a couple of posts a day, maybe 3-4 at weekends if I have something special to share. But if you are at a loose end one day, maybe you’ll enjoy trawling through some of my older stuff too. I have added plenty of categories to help in said digging process.

Thanks again and hope you have a great day…

UNCLE SPIKE