NO GPS AND I’M DISCONNECTED

What happened to today

This present?

Full of smiles

Lightness, sensing you

Now missing you.

copyright Es-tee Miller

“My radar is disoriented and not tracking properly. Something is disconnected”…Es-tee

Advertisements

About redcontroversy

I know I'm a stargazing,skywatching,storm loving, sungazing addict. Environmentalist, political blogger, professional photographer, writer, artist...my favourite quote is: "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive". ~ Eleonora Duse ~ ...my soul is definitely alive.
This entry was posted in love and poetry and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to NO GPS AND I’M DISCONNECTED

1. Dev says:

Es-tee if you need help in getting your bearings back, call me. I’ll send you a GPS. We need you grounded. Love Devan.

2. Donna Sheppard says:

Hi Girlfriend. We need to Skype talk! You don’t need a GPS. You are amazing, talented, beautiful and a force to be reckoned with . . .

3. tazzzzzzzzz says:

Ha Ha too funny. You do need a GPS. I’m not going there LOL

• If by chance you are referring to my directionally challenged ways then you better NOT go there.. I do far better on the water as we all know.. where it’s easier to line yourself up with land bearings and a clock! turn at 1:00 o’clock or 2:00… it’s just easier!!!! xo

4. JACK says:

I found this delightful and funny Es-tee. You have that ability to express exactly what your feeling at that moment, it’s a quality. I hope you get your GPS connected and stop feeling blue. Keep them coming! Your most ardent admirer, Jack.

• Jack, I appreciate all your lovely comments and I’m glad you are enjoying my writings. It’s wonderful when we can pass on parts of our lives to other people. Everybody has a story! Cheers, Es-tee

5. Leo says:

Estee, I was googling GPS’s for my new truck and your blog popped up LOL I thought what the hell? and was going to shrug this off but read the poem, GOOD one by the way LOL , it caught my attention and then I carried on to your amber trilogy. I read somewhere here that these blogs are all adverntures you’ve had. Amazing to say the least. I will say I’m going to book mark your site and I’ll be back. Your a very interesting lady. Love redheads by the way. Regards, Leo

• Thank you Leo.. glad you found your way here.. 🙂 This must be a sign as well if you’ve found me under GPS’s, it probably means I need to buy one. Any recommendations would be appreciated.. 🙂 … Cheers to you Leo!!

6. Leo says:

P.S. I need a navigator LOL. A good day to you!!!

7. chanel99 says:

Okay that’s a hoot, Estee under GPS’s, sorry I fell off my chair LOL Next they are going to have you in deep sea links and all the rest of the crazy fisherman in the world can read a story about another crazy fisherman . LOL Love this poem! I find it funny actually. Safe travels. Love Chanel

8. Bruno says:

Chanel, I’ve already linked my travel site to Estee’s blog. The feedback has been amazing. She’s going to be a celebrity LOL actually she probably already is! I can think of at least 15 tags we can add onto this site. This might be the most popular fishing site on the net soon.LOL Namaste, Bruno

9. Karin says:

My husband was an A-HOLE. We almost divorced over my lack of navigational abilities. I cannot read maps, PERIOD. We finally concurred, the fighting stopped almost, he told me it was a woman thing. Please don’t let me begin on the “man things”!!!! women do NOT berate men about their lack of qualities, that men seem to zero in on with women. :Why is that? Men are moody and unless they get what they want 24/7 you can’t live with them anyhow!!! Great poem and great subject matter Estee LOL grrrrr don’t get me started ..

10. Leo says:

Es-tee, Rand McNally and it has a seven inch screen. See, this was meant to happen today. I get to read your stories and my GPS found you. LOL

11. Dev. says:

Estee linked under GPS? now that is rich! and just what she needs, more fish crazed guys. The travel link is good Bruno! Karin, I’m sorry to say there is not a woman that I’ve met so far that can get 10 roads ahead without getting lost. It’s nothing to get upset about, it’s just what women are born with. You can do many other things that men can’t do, and your husband should not berate you for that. Although it is frustrating when you ask your wife,is this the right turn off and she says yes with so much assurance and I end up in the middle of nowhere. Cheers. and yes we are moody too. Dev.

12. I just have to sit back and laugh where this poem has gone!!! LOL … great comments everyone ..thank you very much..

13. Jules says:

I’m laughing too. MY God look what you’ve started here Es-tee. I’ll tell you my husband and I are not together either and this is part of the reason. Dev, come on really! there has to be a woman out there who can navigate on land. I just stopped driving with my husband because he was a REAL asshole and I’m not kidding. He’d throw fits if I led down the wrong road, so stressful. It just wasn’t worth it anylonger. Eventually he took his holidays and I took mine away from him and eventually we divorced. C’est la vie. The next man I have will have a GPS or I’m not even going there. Jules

14. Norwegian says:

I’m no good at navigating I’ll tell you that! not ashamed to admit it so I know how these poor women feel. I get yelled at by the women. I rely on the guys to get me to where I have to go or the taxi. I’m always with a crew so nobody really catches on that I don’t know my directions. I’m good on the water though like Es-tee.She’s probably better, I didn’t have the hard core training she had. LOL.