LIVING LIFE ON THE HIGH NOTES

hippopotamus_for_christmas_mens_dark_pajamas

This morning I got into a bit of trouble with my neighbor…. For singing of all things! He did not appreciate being woke up to “All I want for Christmas is a Hippopotamus”..There is something to be said about opening your mouth and belting out a tune, it’s something I think we should be doing more of. Aren’t we all just beings who want naturally to be free to express? People have lost that quality and can seem to only be able to do it with a smart phone in hand. I feel totally true to myself while singing and all my senses and body feel connected.

And on this note my holiday wishes for all of you are… “May you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love”.

Enjoy the season living on the high notes.

copyright Es-tee Miller

“If I cannot fly, let me sing.” ….Stephen Sondheim

Advertisements

About redcontroversy

I know I'm a stargazing,skywatching,storm loving, sungazing addict. Environmentalist, political blogger, professional photographer, writer, artist...my favourite quote is: "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive". ~ Eleonora Duse ~ ...my soul is definitely alive.
This entry was posted in love and poetry and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to LIVING LIFE ON THE HIGH NOTES

1. chanel99 says:

Merry Christmas Estee!

2. Karin says:

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Estee!

3. Devon W. says:

All the best sweetheart. I’ll see you sometime over the holidays!! xo

4. murray says:

All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Enjoy the holidays with your family. Murray

5. Juliana C. says:

I really enjoy your blog Estee! it’s uplifting and real. Have a wonderful holiday with your family. Julia

6. Jack says:

Estee, may I say your song choices surprise me but I’m delighted! Have yourself a Merry Christmas and may it be blessed with loved ones. Warmest regards my dear. Jack